The end of summer means back to school (it’s my last semester!), dropping temperatures, leaves changing colors, college football (Go Hawks!), and, most importantly, new fall fashion. In my opinion, the fall season is the best time of year to re-vamp your wardrobe because fall’s unpredictable weather behaviors (especially here in the northern Midwest) require you to have a wide assortment of pieces suitable for all weather and occasions. My favorite thing about fall fashion is that it is very cozy and comfortable, while also being couture.
While all of us might not necessarily be going “back-to-school,” per say, I have little doubt that every one doesn’t enjoy a few fashionable fall back-to-school inspired pieces, as well as an assortment of things I believe is essential for every college student, whether you’re just starting, or getting ready to enjoy your senior year.
What is (or was) your favorite thing(s) to shop for to get ready for school?
1. Clutch – House of Harlow 1960, $196
2. Studded Flats – Topshop, $56
3. Sunnies – Kate Spade, $128
4. Waffle Pleated Skirt – Topshop, $64
5. Striped Sweater – Jack Spade, $195
6. Blouse – Elizabeth & James, $122
7. Peace Leather Bracelet – Lucky Brand, $32
8. Belt – Boohoo.com, $12
9. Polkadot Shorts – Moschino, $227
10. Backpack – Metro Park, $172